Associate Safety Professional (ASP) is a Management level certification from Board of Certified Safety Professional (BCSP) USA. Inovo has BCSP certified mentors to help professionals to achieve this prestigious SH&E qualification. Our preparation program consists of exam focused knowledge and practice material as per Examination blueprint. Inovo also provide support to candidates in completion of other program requirements.
Requirements For Certification:
- Will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any field or an associate in safety, health, or the environment.
- The associate degree must include at least four courses with at least 12 semester hours/18 quarter hours of study in the safety, health, or environmental domains covered in the ASP examination blueprint.
- Will have one (1) year of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties.
- Must pass the ASP examination.
- Retain your certification.
- Pay annual renewal fee
- Meet recertification requirements
- The ASP program, once a designation in the process of becoming a CSP, is now a full certification and internationally accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).